Georg MucheBack to previous page
Metal Prototype House (Steel House), Dessau-Törten
The Steel House, next to House Fieger, was commissioned by the municipality of Dessau and built during the first phase of the construction of the Törten Estate. It was completed in spring 1927.
The weaving workshop was one of the most successful and productive workshops at the Bauhaus, experimenting with both traditional craft techniques and industrial methods.